- Review of Entertainment Licensing Legislation » read more
- Liquor Licensing Reform Proposals in Plain English » read more
- LICENSING LAW REFORM WELCOME BUT COULD GO FURTHER » read more
- McCausland to Change Alcohol Sales Law » read more
- PUBS OF ULSTER WELCOME PROGRESS ON REFORM OF NI LIQUOR LICENSING LEGISLATION » read more
Training: BAR CZAR & SORT
Please select a subcategory from the menu on the left. To access information or to print / save useful documents members must login (top right). If you have forgotten your password or would like assistance in using our website please call 028 9032 7578.
BAR CZAR -
T: 0044 (0) 7710 157692
Siofra O'Reilly (SORT Training) has over 23 yrs experience in the licensed trade and a history in retail management and education. Training services include: Responsible Retailing for the Licensed Trade - Counter Measures and Off Limits; Customer Care Training including the Welcome to Excellence Programme and Food Safety Training up to intermediate level - RSPH level 2 and 3 Awards.
Michael Stewart (BAR CZAR) has over 23 yrs experience in the licensed trade in Northern Ireland, having managed high profile bars and clubs and held senior positions with Botanic Inns and Ultimate Leisure. Services include: Level 2 Door Supervision, BIIAB City & Guilds (SIA compliant), Level 2 Security Guarding (SIA compliant), Licensed Physical Intervention Training (Maybo appr.) and more.
Please scroll down and select a subcategory from the menu on the left to find a wide range of helpful Risk Management downloads.