- CocaCola believes in sharing with Designated Drivers this Christmas » read more
- British Beer and Pub Assoc CEO on Pubs of Ulster » read more
- Top Pubs Crowned at 2013 Pub of the Year Awards » read more
- Social Development Minister Endorses First Report On Responsible Retailing of Alcohol Code » read more
- Battle of the Bars » read more
Training: BAR CZAR & SORT
Please select a subcategory from the menu on the left. To access information or to print / save useful documents members must login (top right). If you have forgotten your password or would like assistance in using our website please call 028 9032 7578.
BAR CZAR -
T: 0044 (0) 7710 157692
Siofra O'Reilly (SORT Training) has over 23 yrs experience in the licensed trade and a history in retail management and education. Training services include: Responsible Retailing for the Licensed Trade - Counter Measures and Off Limits; Customer Care Training including the Welcome to Excellence Programme and Food Safety Training up to intermediate level - RSPH level 2 and 3 Awards.
Michael Stewart (BAR CZAR) has over 23 yrs experience in the licensed trade in Northern Ireland, having managed high profile bars and clubs and held senior positions with Botanic Inns and Ultimate Leisure. Services include: Level 2 Door Supervision, BIIAB City & Guilds (SIA compliant), Level 2 Security Guarding (SIA compliant), Licensed Physical Intervention Training (Maybo appr.) and more.
Please scroll down and select a subcategory from the menu on the left to find a wide range of helpful Risk Management downloads.